Fall/Winter   Dine-in Specials 

Broke da  Mouth    Mondays

$12 Tonkotsu Ramen | $12 Vietnamese Pho

$5 Sapporo

 

Tiki-la Taco Tuesdays

$5    Pork Belly Taco    

$5 Tiki-la Style Margaritas  on da rocks

 

Wiki Waki Wednesdays

BOGO 1/2 off of equal or lesser value Signature Sushi Rolls

$8 Hot Sake | $5   Sapporo

Tasty Tropical Thursdays

$18 Hawaiian Pulehu Beef Short Ribs

$6 Coco-licious  Coladas

Fabulous Fish  Fridays     

$13    Hawaiian  Fish  n   Chips   | $13 Fish Tacos  

    $5 Sapporo | $18 Sapporo Pitchers   

Saturday   Luau Brunch

$10  Creamy Corn n Spam Chowder w Crispy Fried Wontons

$13 Fresh Raw Ahi Tuna Avocado Poké  Toast

$13 Island Style   Breakfast Wraps (veggie or spam)

$15  Ginger Garlic Fried Chicken Wings n Bubble Waffle

$14    Maori  Beef Empanada    on a bed of Asian Mixed Green

 $20  Prosecco Bottle   |   $2   (2 oz oj, passionfruit, peach or raspberry)

 

 

$6   Bloody's   |   $7 Thai-Phoon   |  $7   Hawaiian Hot  Toddy

Supah  Sensational    Sunday 

$15    Traditional Hawaiian Loco Moco  

 $8 Tropical Sangria  | $6 Beer Colada

CELEBRATORY DINNER PACKAGES FOR 2

***requirements: full package payment reserves VIP seating *** 

(must call 312.662.1100 and ask to speak w Betty, a min of 48 hours prior to date)

*** 25% non-refundable cancellation fee, the remaining 75% may be used as credit for future use ***

*** refer a confirmed rsvp from another couple and receive a $25 credit for future use***

*** all packages are prix-fixe sharing plates, customizing your own special menu is also available, please call for more info***

PACKAGE A $80 per couple (a savings of $20)

tasty libation for the evening: bottle of malbec

teasers: egg rolls | crab rangoon | pot sticker dumplings | tempura shrimp

entrees: hawaiian pulehu shortribs | toasted coconut chicken

sides: oma'oma'o rice | wok seared broccoli

dessert: chocolate mousse cake

PACKAGE B $100 per couple (a savings of $20)

tasty libation for the evening: bottle of pinot grigio

teasers: ahi tuna poké mixed greens salad

entrees: hoisin bbq shrimp | teriyaki shoyu glazed salmon

sides: oma'oma'o noodles | baby bok choy

dessert: limoncello mascarpone cake

 

PACKAGE C $80 per couple (a savings of $20)

choice of any two tropicals from our menu list

teasers: vegan panang poutine

entrees: vegan maori puff on a bed of asian sesame mixed greens | hoisin bbq vegan tofu skewers

Sides: vegan sushi rolls | oma'oma'o noodles

dessert: vegan mango frozé

CATERING AVAILABLE
ALL DAY
 Please email asianoutpost60605@gmail.com
Regular Business Hours:  we work with everyone's budget
CATERING MENU 

Signature Sushi Rolls: Raw | Mixed  | Cooked | Vegan

 

Appetizers:  Egg Rolls | Pot Sticker Dumplings | Vegan Lumpias 

 

Salads: Asian Sesame Chicken Salad | Tofu Vegan Salad

 

Tacos (min 48 hrs): Kalua Pork Belly  | Polynesian Fish

 

Hawaiian Sliders (min 48 hrs): Coconut Chicken | Hoisin BBQ Spam Sliders|   Teriyaki Tofu Vegan Sliders

 

Signature  Island Favs:  Hawaiian Pulehu Short Ribs aka Kalbi | Toasted Coconut Chicken | Hoisin BBQ Spam &  O'mao'ma'o Rice (cilantro, jalapeno, green scallion), Shoyu Glazed Salmon Fillets 

 

Popular Asian Cuisines: Panang Curry| Spicy Mongolian | Teriyaki Bourbon | Bibimbap | Kung Pao | Wok Seared Garden Veggies 

 

Spicy Indonesian Nasi Goreng

Fried Rice:  Veggie Medley | Tofu |    Spicy Basil |   Pineapple | Spam |    Pork Belly | Chicken | Beef | Jumbo Shrimp | Deluxe

 

Noodles: Indonesian Mie Goreng |   Pad   See   Ewe  | 

Chow Fun | Nutty Noodles   |   Pad Thai 

 

Desserts: Belgium Chocolate Mousse Cake | Limoncello Mascarpone Cake | Vegan Mango Frozé